The full moon in June is often called the Rose or Strawberry Moon…it represents abundance, bearing fruit, ripening and coming into life.
And it got me thinking…
As mothers we have borne life, we have given life, we sustain life…but have we really come into life of our own yet?
This coming into life as women in our own right, above and beyond our role as mothers (wives, sisters, daughters…) is what fuels my Journey to Joy work, it’s the journey I facilitate and lead for the mothers I work with. Mothers just like you.
And so it’s a journey I’d love to invite you to experience a little of for yourself in this full moon circle with me, on Friday 5th June at 11am and 2pm UK time (you choose which to attend, no need to commit to a time in advance) where we’ll be asking…
- What do I want my life to look like right now?
- What am I holding on to that I can let go of for that to happen?
- What in my life am I ready to let ripen, to let grow?
- What would ‘coming into life’ actually look like for me? How would that feel?
- What do I want to hold on to as we move beyond this pandemic?
This is for you if
- it feels a little like life is just happening at you right now
- you have no clear plan or direction for your life
- you feel frustrated, trapped somehow
- you love your family AND YET you know you want more
- you love your family AND YET you’re still not enJOYing it as much as you yearned for
- life feels as if you’re trudging through treacle
- you’d appreciate the energy and togetherness of meeting with a group of likeminded women right now
- you’d love a space just to be, to feel heard, to share anything you feel called to share at the moment…
- …and be heard and held whilst you speak
And if you yearn for:
- more energy
- more space
- more time
- more excitement
- more purpose
- more JOY
- just more.
We’re half way through this year already…half way. How? We have spent the last I don’t even know how many weeks physically trapped. Stifled. We’ve been asked and expected to do it all, juggle it all, look after everybody else under extreme stress…let’s end it here. Now is our time. Let’s CHOOSE to use this time to create something different for ourselves instead. Let’s get clear on how we want the second half to go for us, let’s make it happen for us.
Let’s start your Journey to Joy, on Friday 5th, under the full moon…consciously, with purpose, with intention.
We’ll meet over Zoom for around 90 minutes. There’ll be some guided meditation. Some journal prompts. Some intention setting. And plenty of conversation…if you feel you want to talk we’ll be there to listen. If you feel you just want to listen, that’s ok too.
There will be an opportunity to graduate to the 6 week Journey to Joy program following the call but there is absolutely no obligation or need to do so. The full moon circle is an experience in and of itself and one I’m really excited to hold for you.
All I ask in return is that you make a donation to Black Mamas Matter Alliance who are working to “advocate, drive research, build power, and shift culture for Black maternal health, rights, and justice” so that we can create a “world where Black mamas have the rights, respect, and resources to thrive before, during, and after pregnancy.” What’s happening in the world now, still, is not OK. The statistics about drastically lower outcomes for black mothers in pregnancy and childbirth are not OK. This is one way we can do our bit to shift it. Your support is greatly appreciated.
To book in, please just complete the form below and upload a screenshot of your completed donation and I’ll send you all the details. Don’t worry if you can’t attend the specific session you tick below, the details for both will be the same.
I can’t wait to see you there x
About your host:
Emma is owner & founder of Courage & Chamomile where she helps mums like you navigate the crazy shitstorm of motherhood to find more joy. She’s an international family sleep and wellbeing specialist, mama mentor, NLP coach, early years teacher, positive psychology geek, mummy, daughter, wife, sister, friend and lover of squirrels. She is passionate about empowering mothers to not just believe in themselves as a mother, but to rise up and become MORE than a mother. This is YOUR experience, YOU get to design it. Consciously curate your motherhood experience, mamas.